Recently, the issue related to the problems of modern education in the field of jurisprudence has become very acute. Undoubtedly, great competition in this field inevitably imposes ever more stringent requirements, including career guidance.
The Faculty of Law of Abay Myrzakhmetov Kokshetau University has long-standing ties with the Arna Higher College in Kokshetau.
For many years, graduates of the Arna Higher College have been entering and completing their studies at the law faculty of Abay Myrzakhmetov Kokshetau University.
By career guidance we mean:
- conducting interviews with graduates
- organization of lectures, inviting law professionals to attend classes;
- visiting Kokshetau Abay Myrzakhmetov University by graduates of the college;
- preparation and distribution of printed products about the directions and profiles of the university;
- Conferences and round tables.
The holding of these events takes place with the direct participation of Dinara Ualihanovna Takenova, Director of the Arna Higher College,.
The problem of professional self-determination of applicants, college graduates is a problem whose solution determines the effectiveness of vocational guidance activities, and the successful start of the professional activities of college graduates, in particular.
Department of Jurisprudence.